Wooden Alphabet Tracing
We’ve opted to bring in separate alphabet wooden blocks as opposed to a board because:
- The average alphabet tracing board with the entire alphabet is simply too small for a preschool to trace!
- Alphabets do not mean anything when they are placed in alphabetical order!
- These wooden blocks would give your child a boost in confidence when they realize they can form basic words that they understand with just 3-4 letters (such as cat, dog, boy, sit, pond, etc.)
- Aside from tracing the blocks, you can also play in various ways such as crayon rubbings, playdough impressions, or fill the grooves with beads or rainbow rice!
- They measure 4×5-inches each
- Includes 26 wooden squares, a tracing pen, and a wooden storage box all crafted from solid maple hardwood and has smooth edges and grooves. (note: as they are made of natural wood, natural wood grains are normal and intentional, making each piece unique!)
- Recommended for children age 2+