Worldly-Wise International, the owner of worldlywise.sg is committed to protecting your privacy and we will demonstrate reasonable care and respect in our treatment of any personal data that we may obtain from you.
Types of Personal Data Collected
The types of personal data that Worldly-Wise International collects depend on the purposes/occasions for the collection or the nature of the activity/transaction involved. We may collect the following types of data which may amount to personal data:
Purposes for Collection, Use and Disclosure
Generally, Worldly-Wise International may collect, use and/or disclose personal data for the following purposes:
· To facilitate redemption activities. For instance, if you wish to redeem an item from us or from our partners, your personal data is collected and/or used to verify your identity and process your redemption.
· To facilitate lucky draws or other contests or activities conducted by Worldly-Wise International For instance, if you participate in a lucky draw, your personal data may also be used to contact you or to notify you subsequently if you win a prize.
· To improve our services. For instance, if you participate in our surveys, we may use your feedback/suggestions to improve the experience at www. worldlywise.sg
· To inform you of Worldly-Wise International’s or its partners’ promotions and updates.
· To process and respond to your inquiries, feedback, requests, complaints, or incident reports. For instance, if you send feedback to Worldly-Wise International, we may use your contact information to communicate with you.
· To generate internal reports such as annual, operational, or management reports.
· To resolve any disputes which may arise between Worldly-Wise International and you.
· For any investigation or proceedings where your personal data is relevant.
· To process and administer any insurance claims or payments arising under or in connection with incidents.
· To comply with applicable laws.
· For evaluative purposes as defined under the Act;
· For other specific purposes for which your personal data was provided.
Disclosure to Third Parties
· Worldly-Wise International gives you the option of opting out of receiving newsletters and marketing materials from us.
· Worldly-Wise International will only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws.
· Worldly-Wise International needs your assistance to ensure that your personal data is current, complete, and accurate. Worldly-Wise International may also request from you updates on your personal data from time to time.
Protection and Verification
· The security of your personal data is important to us. We will protect your personal data by adopting reasonable measures to reduce the risks of unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks.
· Worldly-Wise International may adopt verification practices and processes to verify your identity or to process your requests. For example, when you redeem a gift with Worldly-Wise International, Worldly-Wise International may require your personal data such as your telephone number to call or interact with you.
· Third party websites
· Users may find advertising or other content on our Site and App that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.